• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've never had a cigarette nearly kill me before so maybe that would affect her decision. But for your average smoker, it is incredibly hard to quit. I've been fighting that battle for years

I quit pretty much overnight by switching to e-cigs. I smoked for well over 25 years and I haven't had one in almost a year and a half. I have to admit though, I'm still stuck on nicotine. But I don't have all the bad stuff from cigarettes anymore.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I quit pretty much overnight by switching to e-cigs. I smoked for well over 25 years and I haven't had one in almost a year and a half. I have to admit though, I'm still stuck on nicotine. But I don't have all the bad stuff from cigarettes anymore.

Can you quit e-cigs now?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I haven't tried. I feel like it would be easier to quit these than regular cigarettes. The liquid for them is available in different strengths so I could get used to less.

Do you spend the same amount of money to buy that liquid that you did on cigarettes?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Do you spend the same amount of money to buy that liquid that you did on cigarettes?

Not even close. I used to smoke the cheapest generic cigarettes I could get and this is still barely a fraction of the cost. Plus I've sort of made a hobby out of it. I don't buy e-cigs. I just buy the disposable parts and I make my own devices.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I got an unwanted phone call today too. My wife called me at work to tell me my daughter was on her way to the ER. She's fine, she just took too much medication on an empty stomach and had some bad stomach pain. I was stressing out on the way there though because I didn't know what was going on yet and I got stuck in construction. It took me 20 minutes to go 2 blocks at one point. Then my wife's brakes went bad on her on the way there. Once we finished at the hospital, I had my wife take my car to work so I could limp her van home and work on it. Then of course, the parts place gave me the wrong brake pads and I didn't realize it until the van was all apart.

Wow! Glad she was ok Supr! and sorry to hear about your wrong parts!! that sucks! hope they were open late to give you the right ones! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom