Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Some great garage sale finds today!! Ruger 10-22 for $75.00 and a Remington 870 20 gage new for $225.00 and a couple hundred rounds of 12 gage for $20.00 bucks along with a bunch of other stuff!! and a great time with my brother and a friend of ours. But I'm pooped!!! But it was a three gun weekend!!! gotta love it!! :rockwoot: :D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Some great garage sale finds today!! Ruger 10-22 for $75.00 and a Remington 870 20 gage new for $225.00 and a couple hundred rounds of 12 gage for $20.00 bucks along with a bunch of other stuff!! and a great time with my brother and a friend of ours. But I'm pooped!!! But it was a three gun weekend!!! gotta love it!! :rockwoot: :D

Congrats!!! Sounds like some decent buys

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

:woot:

Dangit!!! I would like to find a couple hundred 12G for $20.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Congrats!!! Sounds like some decent buys

It really was! the best day to get buys is Saturday, people don't want to reload everything and take it back home! both of them told me know first on my offer and even counter offered, I just told them very nicely that I wanted it for that price but didn't need it for the price they offered back, thanked them and walked away, both called me back and said yeah! i can sell it for that before I got 6 feet away!! :rockwoot::D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Awesome deals!! You did very well once again!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Awesome deals!! You did very well once again!!

Thank you my friend, I love this garage sale weekend! 250 miles of garage sales!! it just takes allot of driving to get ur done in two days!! but we all seem to do well we all are looking for different things so we never have to fight one and another for what we want!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom