• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    All that talk about metal detecting yesterday makes me wanna go find some stuff! guess when the wifey wakes up Im gonna walk down the road and detect the field that my land lord just mowed...I've never detected it before but I know he leveled it out last year and the fill dirt had old glass and bricks in it...surely there is something worth finding in it.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    In Oct Im going to TN to detect a civil war camp site...been going there for the past 3 years. My wife bought me this shovel to use down there...I borrowed one from a guy down there last year and loved it.
    Product Details

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    True, but some things are worth the money. They know its better, so they charge accordingly. I'm spoiled by it now. I don't even order bacon when I eat out anymore because its such a let down. I usually order sausage instead.

I buy it when I have the extra money in the food budget....maybe once a month. It is very good. My second choice is the great value thick cut pepper bacon...its usually on sale for around $5 a pound. I bought some Aldi brand bacon last week and it was ridiculous...it was nothing but fat...only a few strips had any meat on it at all. Ill never buy it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom