• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I liked everything about it as far as a range gun goes...but I couldnt get use to the safety...I could of worked with it more and got use to it but I shot Sclarks M&P 9c and decided I really liked it..If I didnt have to sell the Kimber to fund another pistol I wouldnt of..its was/is a nice gun. my biggest issue was even if I remembered to disengage the safety on the draw my big ass hands would re-engage it everytime.:dunno:

So what was wrong with your G19?

My hands are massive and my problem is usually grip length more than anything, but I can see the safety being an issue.

OMFG! I can't stand drunks and it's even worse when it's a lady drunk!

Please elaborate.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

My hands are massive and my problem is usually grip length more than anything, but I can see the safety being an issue.

:):

Nothing wrong with the G19 at all...just one of those things...just boring I reckon. I dont keep guns for every long. I dont collect..just shoot em until I get bored and then trade em or sell em.
    I only have a handful of firearms that Ill never get rid of and thats because they where given to me by my great grandpa or I got them as gifts.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Please elaborate.:):

I finally met this woman I had been talking to from online. She was pretty and attractive until she opened her mouth. I knew that she liked to go out and drink but I just thought she was regular like me. Tonight I found out she's a freakin alcoholic. It's sad to see and such a turn off...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I finally met this woman I had been talking to from online. She was pretty and attractive until she opened her mouth. I knew that she liked to go out and drink but I just thought she was regular like me. Tonight I found out she's a freakin alcoholic. It's sad to see and such a turn off...

So you went out with her and she just kept drinking until she made a fool(drunk) of herself?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    So you went out with her and she just kept drinking until she made a fool(drunk) of herself?

I got off work at 1130....met her and she was hammered. HAMMERED! Then she told me about her DUI's and her DD cabbie she calls now. What's sad is this woman has 3 daughters at home...scary

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I got off work at 1130....met her and she was hammered. HAMMERED! Then she told me about her DUI's and her DD cabbie she calls now. What's sad is this woman has 3 daughters at home...scary

Equal parts sad and scary.

It's one thing to be a single parent looking for a companion and go out to have a drink with somebody you are trying to get to know, but to constantly go out and get hammered while you have kids at home is something completely different.

Poor kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom