• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey don't take it out on the putty tat...they're the good guys they catch mice, and snakes for me. Curl up in your lap and purr too. What more could you ask for?

Oh I know...for it to quit raining.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Magic man, you already have your holster don't you? If you don't, you should get a Mills Tactical hybrid...I can't express enough how comfortable they are.

FIFY and.......

I've got a Raven, but only have the OWB belt loops. I'll be picking up a dedicated IWB holster, but I've still got 2 months or so til I need one. Mills Tactical is looking like a good choice.:yesway:

Do you have any close up pics of the belt clips, preferably from the side? They don't look like they'd be that secure from the pics I've seen.:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    FIFY and.......

I've got a Raven, but only have the OWB belt loops. I'll be picking up a dedicated IWB holster, but I've still got 2 months or so til I need one. Mills Tactical is looking like a good choice.:yesway:

Do you have any close up pics of the belt clips, preferably from the side? They don't look like they'd be that secure from the pics I've seen.:dunno:

1. I like magic boy better, so I'm going to keep calling you that until I get tired of it.:laugh:

2. I don't have any pictures, but I can take some right now if you would like me to...They are very "secure."

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    DSC_9328.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom