• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I like Glocks too...at least thats a quality product. and not something that looks like it was made by a 5 yr old in art class and it still takes 6 months to get.

Eh, I love the holster and am impressed by the fit and finish. Also, I waited about a week to get mine.:D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    DSC_9328.jpg

Thanks. It seems to hook around the belt better than I thought it would. Ok, ok, i'm convinced.:D

Next holster=MT Hybrid

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Looks like a quality holster...What do you carry?

(IIRC, it's a Glock, but I don't know which model)

Rite now I dont carry anything..Im getting ready to buy a M&P 9c..but I did carry a Glock 19 and a Kimber Aegis..both in the same model holster and Ill get a speed scabbard for the M&P as well.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You only had that thing for a few weeks didn't you? What didn't you like about it?

I liked everything about it as far as a range gun goes...but I couldnt get use to the safety...I could of worked with it more and got use to it but I shot Sclarks M&P 9c and decided I really liked it..If I didnt have to sell the Kimber to fund another pistol I wouldnt of..its was/is a nice gun. my biggest issue was even if I remembered to disengage the safety on the draw my big ass hands would re-engage it everytime.:dunno:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I liked everything about it as far as a range gun goes...but I couldnt get use to the safety...I could of worked with it more and got use to it but I shot Sclarks M&P 9c and decided I really liked it..If I didnt have to sell the Kimber to fund another pistol I wouldnt of..its was/is a nice gun. my biggest issue was even if I remembered to disengage the safety on the draw my big ass hands would re-engage it everytime.:dunno:

Did you not keep your right thumb on top of the safety? Or are you wrong handed?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Did you not keep your right thumb on top of the safety? Or are you wrong handed?
    with my grip,my right thumb is above the safety along the side of the slide..to place my right thumb above the safety to keep my left hand from bumping it would completely change my normal grip..I tried it and it caused me to throw all my shots left. if the safety lever was bigger I could of got it down pretty quickly as far as that goes. the Aegis has a small safety lever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom