• Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    We use an external hard drive that only gets plugged in when we need it. That way it has much less chance of having a problem. We tried using CDs for a while, but quickly realized we would be buying them constantly. If you have a DVD burner, you can uses DVDs to store photos. They hold almost 5 times as much as a CD. Hard drives are so cheap now though, I just couldn't justify continually buying disks. As far as organization, for us the most important thing was creating a new folder each time we emptied the camera and putting a date on it. That way we could always break them down to other categories later if we wanted too. :twocents:
    I use DVD's and hard drives to back up my photos and such.
    The DVD's are handy for my Wife to take pictures to friends and relatives. :)
    I have almost 5 TB of space on my hard drives so I'm not worried about filling them up just yet. ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    sweet..so I can ship to an individual as long as he is in state? and can legally own a firearm? cool beans..that makes it easier.

That might depend on the state. And also, just because its legal doesn't mean the shipping company will actually do it. I'd call UPS or FedEx and ask just to be sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom