• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Not working today and was thinking about fixing my mess of photo's. I have pics on disc, SD cards, memory sticks, some on camera, some on computer and some on my phone and none organized. Oh forgot I have some stored in other places like Photobucket too. I hate that I let it get so out of control and been trying to fix, was wondering how everyone else stores/organizes their photos?

We use an external hard drive that only gets plugged in when we need it. That way it has much less chance of having a problem. We tried using CDs for a while, but quickly realized we would be buying them constantly. If you have a DVD burner, you can uses DVDs to store photos. They hold almost 5 times as much as a CD. Hard drives are so cheap now though, I just couldn't justify continually buying disks. As far as organization, for us the most important thing was creating a new folder each time we emptied the camera and putting a date on it. That way we could always break them down to other categories later if we wanted too. :twocents:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I do really like your pistol, relic. I just can't really afford it right now.

Plus, I really don't want to carry a gun cocked and locked. I like my Glocks... pull and shoot.

But that is one heck of a nice pistol.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I do really like your pistol, relic. I just can't really afford it right now.

Plus, I really don't want to carry a gun cocked and locked. I like my Glocks... pull and shoot.

But that is one heck of a nice pistol.

I honestly wont be heart broken if it doesnt sell...I love the pistol,I'm just not comfortable carrying it. I want a M&P 9.:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Afternoon to the PW club.
    th_trailer_park.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom