OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Bought time to find some grub. Observed some activity in the water so investigated. Tons of small minnows being chased by LM. Scads of small gills. Sooo…

IMG_4167.jpegIMG_4169.jpeg

Warning - objects mat be smaller than they appear in pic.

Sprinkled a bit. Wind change & got a nip to it. Had all the full I can take for today so need to quit any way. Rest of the day will be that 1 question to myself - is the smell on my hands worth those little fish ?

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I don’t know if it is going over a one pot limit… empty stomach? First 2 cups are a;ways empty stomach…
    I don't think I've ever heard a roll call in this club, but I rarely make a whole pot anymore. Unless, Wife is on vacation and we can enjoy some time together. We'll make a "fancy" pot, sometimes.

For one thing, I seem to be far more sensitive these days to what coffee actually does to/for me and the jitters are right there waiting near the bottom of my second mug.

We have a pot plus single cup coffee maker. I use my 12oz mug on the single side and usually stop at one.
    Things have changed.
    :dunno:

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    No mowing for me today.
    Had a peek at the results on my neighbor's grass. Large chunks of green, wet grass clods everywhere and much of the grass bent over instead of being cut.
    I know that could be a dull blade, so I looked closer. None of it looks hammered.

More worried about the masses of wet maple leaves all over the back. Those never mince down well when wet.

That's all the excuse I need.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't get queasy, going past my line.
    I get jumpy and I feel as if it would be helpful to flap my hands and squawk like an alarmed chimp.
    Not a good feeling.
    :runaway:
    Coffee's funny for me. Even when I would drink a pot+ in one sitting I could go right to sleep if I wanted to. Now it's just a mild wakeup with my cup and a half or so.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gave our dinner bell a coat of flat black paint.

Bet the guy who sold it to me still dislikes me :):
    The pizza guy had to ring ours today. I have a sign on our front door that instructs delivery drivers to ring the bell by the corner of the garage if there is no answer, (in case we're sitting out on the deck, which I was today). I used to have a regular UPS guy that would ring it even if I met him at the front door, just because he liked ringing it. :):

Top Bottom