Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    really? I had NO idea :rolleyes:

Hi ya!! I can't wait till Saturday! I have NO desire to do anything at work
    :dunno:

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is not having any good quality blades of my own while I'm there. I'm hoping to learn enough at the event to decide what I want so that won't be a problem next time though! :yesway:

I'll be bringing a few things to play around with but it will all be cheap stuff and a few things I made.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    really? I had NO idea :rolleyes:
    :dunno:

Untitled-1.jpg

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The only thing I'm not looking forward to is not having any good quality blades of my own while I'm there. I'm hoping to learn enough at the event to decide what I want so that won't be a problem next time though! :yesway:

I'll be bringing a few things to play around with but it will all be cheap stuff and a few things I made.

I'm gonna have my Ka-Bar :D

What IS that?

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

Stuff I'm bringing
    Esee Izula
    Esee hest
    Esee "3"
    Esee "4"
    Esee "6"
    Esee Junglas
    Benchmade 755MPR
    Spyderco Ambitious
    Cold Steel Kukri
    Cold Steel Tomahawk
    A ****ty $5 wal-mart machete

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I have a 1TB external HDD, and apples mobile me service.

Mobile me is good because it syncs all your iPhone,iPad, Mac stuff with push thru cloud service. You also get online storage, web hosting, and a nice clean gallery set up. Other stuff I don't use.

The 1TB external wasn't too pricy.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Stuff I'm bringing
    Esee Izula
    Esee hest
    Esee "3"
    Esee "4"
    Esee "6"
    Esee Junglas
    Benchmade 755MPR
    Spyderco Ambitious
    Cold Steel Kukri
    Cold Steel Tomahawk
    A ****ty $5 wal-mart machete

braggart...:D

I can get a machete at wally world for $5 ?!! I might have to pick up a couple just for funsies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I hate this, my weight loss is slowing to about 1 or 2 pounds a week. It's not just melting off anymore.

But I have now lost 58.5 pounds this year. I can't wait to hit 60 pounds. Once i hit 60 pounds, I'm going to allow myself a single rack of BBQ Ribs, just because I think i deserve that.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I hate this, my weight loss is slowing to about 1 or 2 pounds a week. It's not just melting off anymore.

But I have now lost 58.5 pounds this year. I can't wait to hit 60 pounds. Once i hit 60 pounds, I'm going to allow myself a single rack of BBQ Ribs, just because I think i deserve that.

I'd say you will. I really wish I could lose some weight....I just get lazy :noway:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Nutrisystem, it just works. works even faster when you go to the gym 5 days a week. People think its expensive till you do the math and find that it actually costs less than the average person spends on food in a month. I'd be happy to send you some info on it if you want. It's by far the "easiest" diet I have ever done. Did I mention that it works?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Nutrisystem, it just works. works even faster when you go to the gym 5 days a week. People think its expensive till you do the math and find that it actually costs less than the average person spends on food in a month. I'd be happy to send you some info on it if you want. It's by far the "easiest" diet I have ever done. Did I mention that it works?

I've considered it. I think I might actually be able to "excuse" doing it if my son actually has the food allergies his dad thinks he does. I couldn't really rationalize spending the money to buy 2 different diets but if he has the dietary issues, I'm gonna have to really watch what I buy for him so I'd be doing 2 diets anyways. So yes please :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom