Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The pic is down and will stay down.

We do not allow any other forums to be bashed/bad-mouthed/etc... on this site and we sure as hell are not going to put up with the same crap, directed toward INGO, on our own damn site.

If you have a site you like better than INGO, that's totally cool with me, but I will not stand for this site being whored-out. If your only purpose in posting here is to insult the board/staff, poach members, cause drama, etc... then please go away. There won't be any more asking/negotiating/etc...

I offered to remove it twice, a PM could have handled this:dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No, a PM could not have handled this. Common sense should have handled it in the first place! Why wasn't there a PM asking if it was cool to put it up?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Steve, please don't go there. I respect you and all, but I also believe that you knew exactly what you were doing by posting that pic. Don't start-in on how I "should have" handled this. It won't end well.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    HA....i so know better than to post something without double checking :ugh: oh well I ate pasta from olive garden and nothing from the Y

HAHAHAHA. oh man, i wish I could claim that I was making a joke off your statement because it would have been so funny. but I was actually (for once) being serious and just trying to have a conversation :):

I dont really care for olive garden but i shovel it down anyways because my wife likes to eat there a lot. i do like their fried zucchini and peach tea

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    HAHAHAHA. oh man, i wish I could claim that I was making a joke off your statement because it would have been so funny. but I was actually (for once) being serious and just trying to have a conversation :):

I dont really care for olive garden but i shovel it down anyways because my wife likes to eat there a lot. i do like their fried zucchini and peach tea
    Dont act innocent

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom