Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The pic is down and will stay down.

We do not allow any other forums to be bashed/bad-mouthed/etc... on this site and we sure as hell are not going to put up with the same crap, directed toward INGO, on our own damn site.

If you have a site you like better than INGO, that's totally cool with me, but I will not stand for this site being whored-out. If your only purpose in posting here is to insult the board/staff, poach members, cause drama, etc... then please go away. There won't be any more asking/negotiating/etc...

I offered to remove it twice, a PM could have handled this:dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No, a PM could not have handled this. Common sense should have handled it in the first place! Why wasn't there a PM asking if it was cool to put it up?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Steve, please don't go there. I respect you and all, but I also believe that you knew exactly what you were doing by posting that pic. Don't start-in on how I "should have" handled this. It won't end well.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    HA....i so know better than to post something without double checking :ugh: oh well I ate pasta from olive garden and nothing from the Y

HAHAHAHA. oh man, i wish I could claim that I was making a joke off your statement because it would have been so funny. but I was actually (for once) being serious and just trying to have a conversation :):

I dont really care for olive garden but i shovel it down anyways because my wife likes to eat there a lot. i do like their fried zucchini and peach tea

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    HAHAHAHA. oh man, i wish I could claim that I was making a joke off your statement because it would have been so funny. but I was actually (for once) being serious and just trying to have a conversation :):

I dont really care for olive garden but i shovel it down anyways because my wife likes to eat there a lot. i do like their fried zucchini and peach tea
    Dont act innocent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom