Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well I just read through the forum concerns thread.... so much drama around here. I don't know how they fix things around here. There are just a lot of ... special people ... around here. I have always had the feeling that making it a requirement to be an actual hoosier gun owner would get rid of several of the trouble makers.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I currently have a metal plate and 11 screws in my left femur, 2 plates and 13 screws in my left tibia, no left fibula and 2 plates and 16 screws in my left forearm, plus my left fibula replaced my ulna, I feel them everyday

Wow.

956-067terminator-2-posters.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I never set a time, just get there when you can and your welcome to stay as late as you want! I do sleep on my days off till 8 or 9am. ;)

Dave, I will try to make it over after my son's basketball game. A member at our church lost her battle against cancer this week. I don't deal well with death, so I'm trying to get out of going to the service. Hopefully, I will be there by 3 PM. I have not read any mention of brownies, so what's up with that? :popcorn:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Dave, I will try to make it over after my son's basketball game. A member at our church lost her battle against cancer this week. I don't deal well with death, so I'm trying to get out of going to the service. Hopefully, I will be there by 3 PM. I have not read any mention of brownies, so what's up with that? :popcorn:

Dangit!!!! I knew I was forget'n something @ the store last night.

JK. I'm gonna make'm. :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Well I just read through the forum concerns thread.... so much drama around here. I don't know how they fix things around here. There are just a lot of ... special people ... around here. I have always had the feeling that making it a requirement to be an actual hoosier gun owner would get rid of several of the trouble makers.
    That might lessen some issues but the primary problem would still exist.
    (Put on old farts hat)
    Youth and inexperience are some peoples worst enemies.
    When I was in my 20's and 30's I knew that I had all of the worlds issues figured out and could solve all of the ills on the planet if given the chance.
    After filtering those thoughts through a couple of decades of actual experience I've come to realize that the knowledge that I possessed as a youth was tainted by emotion, testosterone, and self importance.
    We need the energy of youth to accomplish great things.
    We need the wisdom of age to be able to determine which great things are worth accomplishing.
    In other words.
    Some people just gotta grow up! ;)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    (Put on old farts hat)
    When I was in my 20's and 30's I knew that I had all of the worlds issues figured out and could solve all of the ills on the planet if given the chance.
    After filtering those thoughts through a couple of decades of actual experience I've come to realize that the knowledge that I possessed as a youth was tainted by emotion, testosterone, and self importance.
    We need the wisdom of age to be able to determine which great things are worth accomplishing.
    In other words.

Wow. :rockwoot:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I am still working on that myself I feel like at times :D

I know there is a lot of that. You hear a long diatribe that is passionate if not very coherent and often find out the guy is younger than my babies.

Ain't nuffin wrong wiff youth! It just needs and old guy to steer it in the right direction!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    (Put on old farts hat)
    In other words.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ-ZLdrTwY]YouTube - VINTAGE 80'S TOYS R US COMMERCIAL I DON'T WANNA GROW UP, I'M A TOYS R US KID[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom