Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    We never have bacon around here :(, the stores want a small fortune for it so I only buy when its on sale. But I do believe it could be a cure all.

You should find a farmer that raises hogs and buy it from him by the hog. Let the butcher cut it up and keep it in the freezer. :rockwoot:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i love my bacon, after its fired and eaten i save the grease to add into my bait for trapping and even the animals cant resist the power of bacon. comping into a thick slice of bacon is equal to sex for me

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    You should find a farmer that raises hogs and buy it from him by the hog. Let the butcher cut it up and keep it in the freezer. :rockwoot:

We should but Daddy usually does a good job of keep'n the freezer full of deer. Until late summer anyway, when we've eat'n it all. I don't think we could eat a whole hog in a couple months. :dunno:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm so sorry for your lack of bacon. I fry @ least 5 lbs. every Sunday morn'n. We eat Sunday breakfast, then eat the rest for snacks @ work. I don't think we could go 48hr. without it. :D

I know, its really hard living without it. We maybe have bacon once every other month, its sad and we are deprived. :(

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana

Thats our problem, no freezer cause we live in a very small house that doesn't have room for :poop:. Thats why you always hear about jclark :poop: in everyone yards and mailboxes, cause we don't even have room for that. :):

We are looking for a new house, hopefully the next one will be big enough that we can finally buy a freezer. :)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Thats our problem, no freezer cause we live in a very small house that doesn't have room for :poop:. Thats why you always hear about jclark :poop: in everyone yards and mailboxes, cause we don't even have room for that. :):

We are looking for a new house, hopefully the next one will be big enough that we can finally buy a freezer. :)

:lmfao:

Good luck! Looking at houses is a PITA

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm so sorry for your lack of bacon. I fry @ least 5 lbs. every Sunday morn'n. We eat Sunday breakfast, then eat the rest for snacks @ work. I don't think we could go 48hr. without it. :D

I will have to let you guys know the next time we get some pigs to feed out. We try to get some every year to feed them till big enough to butcher. Then we sell them to friends/family and they pay for processing fees and have them butchered. We barely get enough to pay for feed out of it sometimes, but its nice to have fresh pork in our freezer all the time :)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    So what time is this thing at Dave's tomorrow? I'll be off earlier than I have been lately in the morning. I could grab a quick nap and head down for some fun before working on the car later.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    So what time is this thing at Dave's tomorrow? I'll be off earlier than I have been lately in the morning. I could grab a quick nap and head down for some fun before working on the car later.

I never set a time, just get there when you can and your welcome to stay as late as you want! I do sleep on my days off till 8 or 9am. ;)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I never set a time, just get there when you can and your welcome to stay as late as you want! I do sleep on my days off till 8 or 9am. ;)

Well no problem there, lol. I don't get off till 7am. And Prob won't be able to head down till somewhere close to 11-noon or so if I get a nap right away. I will need directions btw ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom