Drinking your milkshake
    RedmanWTF.gif

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    it just showed one day, started as dry skin, then the skin cracked and turned red and spread and swelled up and then developed water blisters around it and it had the soar chaffed feeling but the meds got the swelling down and its all better but the blisters remain and still has the soarness, doc says it started as contact dermitis and i got to go back to the doc for a checkup

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    it just showed one day, started as dry skin, then the skin cracked and turned red and spread and swelled up and then developed water blisters around it and it had the soar chaffed feeling but the meds got the swelling down and its all better but the blisters remain and still has the soarness, doc says it started as contact dermitis and i got to go back to the doc for a checkup
    hydrocortizone cream!

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    That maybe from excessive and chronic masturbation...

wrong hand lol, doc thinks its from when i was working with animals hides diring trapping season cause i used borax on the hides with no gloves and i washed my hands with arm and hammer bleach cleaner and this happened due to the exposure of the combination of such strong cleaning products

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    hydrocortizone cream!

doc perscribed me steroid cream (betamethasone dipropionate usp .0.5%), antibiotoc, and a steroid pill with the same medicine as the cream but its not doing much, the hydrocortozone is something i want to try to see if helps better

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I hate you guys! I've seriously read through 21 pages of the forum fixer upper thread and still have not found the reference!!!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You stole my lucky charms.:D
    I dont wanna ignore anyone in this thread...well maybe one or two..maybe even three{but I doubt you can put mods on the ignore list:):}

No you may not and we are all awesome so I'm not sure why you would want to do that in the first place. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom