Not open for further replies.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Some thoughts,

Before criticizing people, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of
    something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

If I was the head of a country that lost a war, and I had to sign a peace treaty, just as I was signing, I'd glance over the treaty and then suddenly act surprised. "Wait a minute! I thought we won!"

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

I hope if dogs ever take over the world and they choose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Wiener dogs with some really good ideas.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    To those who feel ignored-- you're not. Just be patient. Thanks!

how long does the patience need to last?

I don't spend as much time here as others, I don't read every thread like others but I still see what is going on here and truthfully it's getting old.

Blatant taunting of some members to other members, site staff and owner seemingly looking right over it or laughing at it.

I have no constructive answers, no constructive ways to deal with it. The people who took on the job of moderator and owner need to figure out a way to deal with this. Less isn't always better. Consistent is what I think everyone wants

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hi folks! Lucky me, I have the day off :D. Slept in this morning, got up and ate 2 day old pizza and drank a glass of orange juice, not a good combo, I feel pukey.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    So Big, do you see the forecast for next week? Looks much better, I was telling Jim and Mabrey last night that I really think/predict this was the end of the really cold and bad weather and they both say I'm wrong. Guess we will see :):

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    We never have bacon around here :(, the stores want a small fortune for it so I only buy when its on sale. But I do believe it could be a cure all.

I'm so sorry for your lack of bacon. I fry @ least 5 lbs. every Sunday morn'n. We eat Sunday breakfast, then eat the rest for snacks @ work. I don't think we could go 48hr. without it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom