• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Most weekends this summer we have had something going on...The house cleaning has gotten away from us. Today was a good day for us to pick a project and run with it...
    The dining room downstairs had become a dumping ground of crap carried in. The wife is tackling that as it's 95% her stuff...

I know how that goes. Any given week I can utilize about 1/6 of our dinner table, the rest of it is covered by stuff the wife sets down.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think we have narrowed down our choices for the flooring we're gonna use to replace all our carpet. After getting a look at the available transition pieces, I've also made my decision about where the planks will change direction. Now I have to find the best price for the products I want and get it delivered. Then the real work starts. I'm really looking forward to having a new floor but this job is gonna be a nightmare. I've worn out my body to the point it doesn't tolerate this kind of work very well anymore.

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I know how that goes. Any given week I can utilize about 1/6 of our dinner table, the rest of it is covered by stuff the wife sets down.
    Our dining room table is where our 7 cats spend their day. I eat in the living room on the sofa while watching tv. Today dinner will be grilled t bones and baked taters, I bet at least on cat will come and sit with me to beg for a bite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom