• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just did my good deed for the day. My neighbor across the street has some health issues. He's having trouble getting around right now and ended up on his kitchen floor unable to get up. He's a pretty good sized guy and his wife is tiny. He wasn't hurt but she couldn't help him. She rang my doorbell and asked if I could help. I got him back to his chair but I'm concerned for him when he has to move. He's supposed to go the hospital tomorrow so hopefully they can help him. He's dealing with complications of long term diabetes. It was kind of hard to see him like that since I'm a diabetic myself. I don't want to get like that.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Dangit. My went to take her parents out for a while and she forgot her phone. She'll probably be fine but that still makes me worried a bit.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Been doing housework all day....That was a quick between laundry loads lurk...

Well madame housekeeper, you're doing a fine job. :yesway:

Dangit. My went to take her parents out for a while and she forgot her phone. She'll probably be fine but that still makes me worried a bit.

I can understand that. My wife has only done that a couple times (more realistic that her phone dies), and it always worries me a little.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well madame housekeeper, you're doing a fine job. :yesway:

I can understand that. My wife has only done that a couple times (more realistic that her phone dies), and it always worries me a little.

Most weekends this summer we have had something going on...The house cleaning has gotten away from us. Today was a good day for us to pick a project and run with it...
    The dining room downstairs had become a dumping ground of crap carried in. The wife is tackling that as it's 95% her stuff...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom