• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well I am pleased that you share your visits with us here. I would love to visit a lot of the older colonial sites along the Northeastern US as well as many of the sites that founded our nation here, but it would take a lot of time to travel to see it all.

Like I said, the proximity of all that history makes me envious. I am sure that the people that live around those areas take it for granted too, unfortunately. They pass by it on their commutes to work and are probably aggrivated when there is an event going on that makes traffic worse.

I'm sure there is some truth to what you say. However, from what I have seen, the French are much better allies to America than most people give them credit for. There are many folks that give a lot of time and effort to take great care of the final resting places of many of our soldiers over there. Its really cool to see and I wish I could do more to thank them.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    When school resumes however, I may have more opportunity to post. I have a long break between classes, so I can get my work done, then post the rest of the time till my next class. I just hope they don't have some safety control garbage set that keeps me from INGO. If they do I'll end up spending time shopping for cigars or books or other stuff I don't need to buy. :spend:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I'm sure there is some truth to what you say. However, from what I have seen, the French are much better allies to America than most people give them credit for. There are many folks that give a lot of time and effort to take great care of the final resting places of many of our soldiers over there. Its really cool to see and I wish I could do more to thank them.

I should have worded that better. I was talking about US, not the French. I don't think that the Americans who live in those areas apprecaite the proximity in which they live to the founding establishments of our country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom