Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm always amazed that my 'little monsters' looked so sweet and adorable in their PJ's and completely sacked out...but when the sun came up they were back at it. LOL, the grandparents were always quick to give them back and yet quick to miss them when they were gone.

You are in a very sweet season of life. I miss mine being little; teenagers are less easy to deal with and yet so much more important to parent. [sigh] Can't freeze them at that age but certainly enjoyed it while they were there...

Having all girls (1 great grand son 100 miles away) it is pretty sweet. They can be so loving/caring/cute/cudely and at the snap of a finger go straight Zombie Woof

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Having all girls (1 great grand son 100 miles away) it is pretty sweet. They can be so loving/caring/cute/cudely and at the snap of a finger go straight Zombie Woof

Bahahaha...good luck with that! I'm headed to bed, hopefully the pups and IndyJohn will be ready for some z's. I'm pooped!

The kids are either snoozing or playing video games, I had one who "pulled an all nighter" last week so I've got to do a little reminding of what is and what is NOT allowed! Enjoy those little balls of energy, CM. They sure do get big in a hurry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bahahaha...good luck with that! I'm headed to bed, hopefully the pups and IndyJohn will be ready for some z's. I'm pooped!

The kids are either snoozing or playing video games, I had one who "pulled an all nighter" last week so I've got to do a little reminding of what is and what is NOT allowed! Enjoy those little balls of energy, CM. They sure do get big in a hurry.

Yes, yes they do.
    I am reminded of the Country tune..........It won't be like this for long. It makes me sort of sad in a good way.

Nite OG. Tel IJ I said hey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom