churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just a fly by.
    We have the terrorists and the sons 4 year old for a sleep over tonight. I just got them to sleep.

Put the air mattress up in the front room and they were all giggly and excited.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Just a fly by.
    We have the terrorists and the sons 4 year old for a sleep over tonight. I just got them to sleep.

Put the air mattress up in the front room and they were all giggly and excited.

LOL, I cannot imagine the amount of sleep you will loose convincing them that they really are tired! And when they finally end up asleep, you won't be able to "check out" because you keep staring at how sweet and innocent they are when they are sleeping. And when they are up at the crack of dawn you will be thinking that this is some type of evil torture device...LOL, until their parents come to retrieve them. Ten minutes later you will be thinking how sweet it was to have their chaos... Love it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LOL, I cannot imagine the amount of sleep you will loose convincing them that they really are tired! And when they finally end up asleep, you won't be able to "check out" because you keep staring at how sweet and innocent they are when they are sleeping. And when they are up at the crack of dawn you will be thinking that this is some type of evil torture device...LOL, until their parents come to retrieve them. Ten minutes later you will be thinking how sweet it was to have their chaos... Love it!

You hit the nail on the head OG.......:)

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    You hit the nail on the head OG.......:)

I'm always amazed that my 'little monsters' looked so sweet and adorable in their PJ's and completely sacked out...but when the sun came up they were back at it. LOL, the grandparents were always quick to give them back and yet quick to miss them when they were gone.

You are in a very sweet season of life. I miss mine being little; teenagers are less easy to deal with and yet so much more important to parent. [sigh] Can't freeze them at that age but certainly enjoyed it while they were there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom