Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Well, she gets bored to death just looking at those same 4 walls everyday....We try to bust her out for at least 3-4 hours a week.

We can't bring her home since she is confined to a wheelchair, no ramps and we basically live on the 2nd floor.
    I understand completely. I would get bored also. You're a good man helping the wife out with this. +10

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Her mind is really in and out the past couple months.....She was telling us that Wife's brother hadn't been there in weeks. Sign out sheets showed he has been there (and taken her somewhere) 3 times over the past month, as recently as yesterday....

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Her mind is really in and out the past couple months.....She was telling us that Wife's brother hadn't been there in weeks. Sign out sheets showed he has been there (and taken her somewhere) 3 times over the past month, as recently as yesterday....
    Hate to hear that Sam. Talked with my 89 yr old aunt today in SC. She will be 90 on Feb 18. Still sharp as a tack, and ornery as always. She can give one "The what for". I get a kick out of her.

I was so bored I cleaned the 45acp and the 45Colt......
    Now I got nothing......
    You need to shoot more guns! :ar15:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    At work, its freezing outside, just had a truck show up to unload in said cold. Other than that its been an okay day, just ready to go home and be warm and watch what may remain of the Steelers game by the time I get home.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    At work, its freezing outside, just had a truck show up to unload in said cold. Other than that its been an okay day, just ready to go home and be warm and watch what may remain of the Steelers game by the time I get home.
    Make the shower the first stop and get warmed up!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Probably not, we are talking about mom

Red must have been reading the local news again....sad that you all seem to know these things about me! LOL!

Make the shower the first stop and get warmed up!

I turned the furnace back on. Temp has been dropping in spite of the sunshine. I see where I-94 is shut down in Michigan from wrecks in the snow they are getting. Glad it stayed north.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Red must have been reading the local news again....sad that you all seem to know these things about me! LOL!

I turned the furnace back on. Temp has been dropping in spite of the sunshine. I see where I-94 is shut down in Michigan from wrecks in the snow they are getting. Glad it stayed north.
    It's not sad, I like your spunk! Reminds me of my sister. Temp been dropping all day. Wife and niece went for grocery's earlier, said it was getting cold. I'll get up at 0330, should be about bottomed out by then. Although it is coldest just before the sun comes up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's not sad, I like your spunk! Reminds me of my sister. Temp been dropping all day. Wife and niece went for grocery's earlier, said it was getting cold. I'll get up at 0330, should be about bottomed out by then. Although it is coldest just before the sun comes up.

I've never been good at keeping my thoughts to myself so when we go to meetings and I hear stupidity, I have to say something. The neighbor lady and I are probably a bad influence on each other. She's old enough she doesn't care what others think, and I am getting more and more that way. We both have plenty of spunk! :rockwoot:

Just looked...it is now about 7 degrees...was about 11 when we got up this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom