MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    afternoon snap

I hope this gets over with very quickly for you

had a hell of a morning. Got there and tried to run my report on the ATM, no paper, no paper in the building. I went to another store and got one.

get back, get started on my reports. S comes in and asks me if I have an I-phone. Seems a customer bought a charging cord from a bin CLEARLY marked NO REFUNDS.
    Came back and said it didn't work. I took one look at his phone and knew right away it was the phone, not the charger. It looked like it had been run over by a semi. We tried a different charger though and it didn't work either. I continued to stay calm and explain there was nothing I could do. I finally had to ask him to leave as he started bothering customers in line. He goes to the parking lot and CALLS THE POLICE ON ME!! :faint:
    Police took care of it and then came to talk to me about it. He basically told the guy to move on, if it isn't refundable, there is nothing he could do.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    afternoon snap

I hope this gets over with very quickly for you

had a hell of a morning. Got there and tried to run my report on the ATM, no paper, no paper in the building. I went to another store and got one.

get back, get started on my reports. S comes in and asks me if I have an I-phone. Seems a customer bought a charging cord from a bin CLEARLY marked NO REFUNDS.
    Came back and said it didn't work. I took one look at his phone and knew right away it was the phone, not the charger. It looked like it had been run over by a semi. We tried a different charger though and it didn't work either. I continued to stay calm and explain there was nothing I could do. I finally had to ask him to leave as he started bothering customers in line. He goes to the parking lot and CALLS THE POLICE ON ME!! :faint:
    Police took care of it and then came to talk to me about it. He basically told the guy to move on, if it isn't refundable, there is nothing he could do.
    How does one explain NO REFUNDS.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How does one explain NO REFUNDS.

"I'm sorry sir, you see this sign? It says no refunds. That means I can't give you your money back."

idiot "I just want one that works"

"I'm sorry sir, the sign says no refunds, exchanging is the same thing, I can't do it"

idiot "You will make good on this. She's stealing from me, these don't work, don't buy anything here"

"Sir I am sorry, you have to leave now. You can't come in here and cause a scene."

:wallbash:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    "I'm sorry sir, you see this sign? It says no refunds. That means I can't give you your money back."

idiot "I just want one that works"

"I'm sorry sir, the sign says no refunds, exchanging is the same thing, I can't do it"

idiot "You will make good on this. She's stealing from me, these don't work, don't buy anything here"

"Sir I am sorry, you have to leave now. You can't come in here and cause a scene."

:wallbash:
    Ok, I get it now. Dealing with an idiot. Maybe make the sign bigger, and inform future idiots of the deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom