Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I have to do this "You have a heated car"? :faint:

:rockwoot:

:)

Hey man, you haven't encountered my previous cars... Had a 95 Maxima for a while, no A/C, heat worked marginally, stick shift, leather seats, it was like sitting on a slab of ice in the winter, and unless you drove for about 40 min, the heat never really warmed up. I'd be shivering so bad when I'd start to drive I would almost stall the car sometimes.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    I've never been good at keeping my thoughts to myself so when we go to meetings and I hear stupidity, I have to say something. The neighbor lady and I are probably a bad influence on each other. She's old enough she doesn't care what others think, and I am getting more and more that way. We both have plenty of spunk!

I've kind of always been that way, and I hear it gets worse with age. I suppose that I am going to be quite unbearable down the road. I have in fact been called a curmudgeon already, and I'm only 30.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've kind of always been that way, and I hear it gets worse with age. I suppose that I am going to be quite unbearable down the road. I have in fact been called a curmudgeon already, and I'm only 30.

My dad heard stories about me when I was in high school and told me that people didn't like when I spoke up about certain things. I told him that was too bad. If they didn't like me, I really didn't care. He just laughed and shook his head. I had to remind him I got it from him. It has only gotten worse since I've gotten older.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    My dad heard stories about me when I was in high school and told me that people didn't like when I spoke up about certain things. I told him that was too bad. If they didn't like me, I really didn't care. He just laughed and shook his head. I had to remind him I got it from him. It has only gotten worse since I've gotten older.
    :yesway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I've kind of always been that way, and I hear it gets worse with age. I suppose that I am going to be quite unbearable down the road. I have in fact been called a curmudgeon already, and I'm only 30.[/QUOTE :bat: We can fix this.

:popcorn:

Supper is done and I'm very full
    You should be! :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have the front of one stocking done. Need to go fix dinner and then I can do the second one...then I can make the backs and finish them. The hard part is done.

Making pork chops for dinner.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Leftover Baked Carne asada mac n cheese from the Evil Czech's last night. For 16 bucks I thought it was a bit pricey until I got it. Enough for 2 good meals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom