Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I know it's anti-INGO to say this, but anymore I have to be real careful eating bacon......Any more than 2 pieces gives me bad heartburn...
    Of course, I had to have 4......:ugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I really should be doing something, but I'm just not feeling it today...
    Freakin neck is still hurting from healing. I had really thought I would be dealing with less pain by now, but Doc says it's normal and to give it another month....:noway:

The "icepick jabbing" is gone, but I just have a constant strong ache at the base of my neck on my back......Really getting tired of it....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was rolling the trash container to the curb this morning. Had no idea there was a sheet of ice on everything.
    Went down hard. Now that I am inside and warmed up I feel like I crashed a dirt bike...........:n00b:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ouch, CM. You didn't hit your head, did you? As bad as you feel now, you're going to feel a hell of a lot worse tomorrow. Get checked out if you need to.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I used to worry about my daughter when she worked at the gas station. They were horrible employers anyway...they were the ones that threatened to fire her if she didn't come to work in the freakin' blizzard.

Run run run.

And.....my Epson printer just got launched across the room.
    I loaded it with 4 new ink cartridges.
    It went bat :poop: crazy and dumped the entire load.

It did this last summer but seemed to set itself right again after a hard reboot.
    Aster wasting $120 (2 loads) of ink I kind of lost it and basically punched it out.
    Trashed.........:(

Now, what do I replace it with.....?????

It sucks! I punched my last last laptop when it froze one time.
    That killed it good. :(

You guys are supposed to be gun guys. Shoot those things...don't punch them. You could hurt your hand that way.

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600. I got it on sale a couple of years ago for around $150. I buy ink about once a year...around $100 for all of the cartridges. You can change just the ONE that is empty and not all of the color ones at the same time. I can email stuff to it to print or print from my laptop. It is wireless and works through the wifi...printer, scanner, copier and fax all in one. Prints on both sides so it also saves a lot of paper when I am printing bigger documents. It takes up quite a bit of space on my computer table, but I put a towel on it and the cats sleep on it too...so it doubles as a cat bed. How much better than that can it possible get???

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

and the fact that I haven't been on much since then, I can see the relief.

I talked with some of the officers this morning and they believe the same perps hit a gas station about a mile from us before going further out east and doing this. They didn't get a damn dime either. That's such a senseless loss of life.

I overslept this morning and ran my ass off today at work. Everyone having a good day?

CM, I sure hope you're ok. we had a customer fall in the parking lot this morning. I didn't know about it, another customer reported it and when I went out to check on the fall, they were gone. I called our company and had them bring salt in on the lot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just getting stuff done around the house today. I had to make a couple of wedding cards. One for tonight and one for a wedding in Indy on the 30th that we won't be attending. I used parts of the invitations on the cards to personalize them so I hope they like them. They'll like the $$ inside if nothing else! :):

Made three loaves of pumpkin bread with some of the butternut squash I cooked up the other night. Last load of laundry just about ready for the dryer. Made a pot of chicken soup with the rest of the carcass from the bird I roasted the other night. Dishwasher running. I should be working on these Christmas stockings but I am not going to have them ready for the wedding today so will give them to the bride later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom