• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just getting stuff done around the house today. I had to make a couple of wedding cards. One for tonight and one for a wedding in Indy on the 30th that we won't be attending. I used parts of the invitations on the cards to personalize them so I hope they like them. They'll like the $$ inside if nothing else! :):

Made three loaves of pumpkin bread with some of the butternut squash I cooked up the other night. Last load of laundry just about ready for the dryer. Made a pot of chicken soup with the rest of the carcass from the bird I roasted the other night. Dishwasher running. I should be working on these Christmas stockings but I am not going to have them ready for the wedding today so will give them to the bride later.

I love the handmade things like that

I made a picture box for the kids with the wedding invitation, save the date card, engagement and wedding pictures and some trinkets from the wedding. They loved it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

:wavey:

Life is grand.
    2nd 16 hour shift in a row.
    Migraine.
    And I text my boss that we need another spool of bailing wire. His response... just get some from another crew. He just gave a spool away.
    A billion dollar facility, and they're worried about bailing wire.
    Ugh.

How's everyone.
    Saw CM took a spill

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just getting ready to go get ready for the big wedding reception. Wedding is right now in Valpo but the reception is local here so we are just doing the reception.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Valpo is close to me

:hehe:

I was just in Valpo yesterday taking the neighbor to the eye doctor so I didn't feel like driving all the way back there for the ceremony just to drive back here for the party.

The 9 year old at Breakfast this A.M. displaying her engineering prowess with creamers....:)

She looks like she is having fun, CM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom