Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How's work going Snap?? Working a 12 or an 8 today??

How was the Band last night???

12 today and tomorrow. The band was great. I typically have not been a fan of folk music, but these guys were really good, and it was a nice small intimate venue. I guess they have been around the Chicago/NW Indiana music circuit forever.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning! Just doing some laundry, drinking coffee and trying to get motivated. I need to go make a wedding card for the big event this evening. Need to make a few phone calls...just not feeling up to chatting yet.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The sun just came out!! Not sure it is going to stay based on the dark clouds to the west, but it is nice to see it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Been out twice this morning and have seen people slide into the other cars both times......Someone needs to get some salt on these roads down here....:noway:

31 and raining, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there may be problems....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Been out twice this morning and have seen people slide into the other cars both times......Someone needs to get some salt on these roads down here....:noway:

31 and raining, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there may be problems....

Last night when I was driving home from Valparaiso it was 32 and chunks of slush were falling. I was going 65 mph in a 70 zone on I65 (right lane, of course) and cars/semis were absolutely blowing past me.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Last night when I was driving home from Valparaiso it was 32 and chunks of slush were falling. I was going 65 mph in a 70 zone on I65 and cars/semis were absolutely blowing past me.

That huge pile up they had on I74 Tuesday this week......My Wife had been on 74 about 20 miles before the accident site and said a FedEx double tractor-trailer blew by her in near white-out conditions...The accident happened about 15 miles later and 15 minutes later, wonder if this guy caused it??

She got off I74 an exit before where the big crash happened....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom