Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just in Valpo yesterday taking the neighbor to the eye doctor so I didn't feel like driving all the way back there for the ceremony just to drive back here for the party.

She looks like she is having fun, CM.

We had a great morning. From breakfast we did the Home Depot. She was my able bodied assistant holding/reading the list and marking off the items as we loaded them up.
    Great time with her today.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh yeah

forgot. While at work I got a call this morning from an unknown number, said they were with IndianapolisPower&Light and that our service was due to be disconnected in 45 minutes unless I make a payment now. I played along a bit, knowing it was a scam. Finally told them they would just have to shut us off, I have no authorization to make a payment and they would have to call our main office and they won't be in until Monday. Told him I would get the number and I heard a click on the other end of the line.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    oh yeah

forgot. While at work I got a call this morning from an unknown number, said they were with IndianapolisPower&Light and that our service was due to be disconnected in 45 minutes unless I make a payment now. I played along a bit, knowing it was a scam. Finally told them they would just have to shut us off, I have no authorization to make a payment and they would have to call our main office and they won't be in until Monday. Told him I would get the number and I heard a click on the other end of the line.

Yes my dear......they are that stooooopid

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    oh yeah

The reason they do it, is because people fall for it.

I'm back. Had to run. Cast terminated.

Hi CM

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi Greg

Wife makes those every now and then. Pork tenderloin is one of those things that go on sale at prices you can't turn down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom