Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Exactly!

this is how I know we are twins. :cool:

We have so many similar traits. How could we NOT be twins? We do wear our hair a bit different and you are taller, but other than that...we like boats, we like guns, we like beer...we must be twins.:rockwoot:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Det Specials, Cobras, and Agents are great carry revolvers. The wife's has Zebra wood grips, bought it at the MCSD auction right after we were married.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That's why I bought both HKs, now I have 4 mags. :rockwoot:

Back in the day I had an MP-5, mags were expensive then. Sold it to help put the sons through college in the 90s. M1 Thompson mags were cheaper and it was an easier caliber to reload.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Back in the day I had an MP-5, mags were expensive then. Sold it to help put the sons through college in the 90s. M1 Thompson mags were cheaper and it was an easier caliber to reload.
    Mp5 mags aren't to bad nowadays. There are so many overseas mags that function just fine and they are a lot cheaper than real HK. The HK UMP mags are ridiculous.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My oldest, the one you made the blanket for, her middle child has Chicken Pox. Not going to be a good Christmas this year.

My kids broke out with them the morning of my divorce hearing. That was an interesting day....had to find a sitter ASAP to be at court on time since they couldn't go to daycare as I had planned. I had let them sleep in since I didn't need to be up as early as I did for work and they woke up with pox all over their faces. What a disaster. I still can't believe I made it to court on time. At least they both got them over with before they started school....daughter was in Kindergarten but she didn't miss anything too important.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mp5 mags aren't to bad nowadays. There are so many overseas mags that function just fine and they are a lot cheaper than real HK. The HK UMP mags are ridiculous.

During the 80's HK MP-5 mags were $40 or better, 30 round Thompson mags could be had for a dollar.

All the original 50 round drums I have were purchased for less than $25 per. No idea what they sell for today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom