Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sounds like a steal!

That's what we were hoping to hear. It has a new jack and winch on the boat, anchors, rod holders and so much more were left in the boat. We asked if they wanted to take any of the stuff out, and they said no. Two guys shared it (cousins) and both are working 60 hours a week and never got to use it this year other than one trip to Kentucky with it. The motor has great compression. I'm as excited about it as the hubby is.

I won't say it was bad, just not what I am used to.

God I hope that doesn't make me sound snobbish

Nope...not at all. I honestly haven't been there in so long I don't even remember how it was then.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Did you spot the two new ones from tonight?

Nope. I was so overwhelmed with all of those goodies that I just decided I would take all of them off of your hands for you.

I did remind hubby that we still have not made the trek to Midwest to buy me a new gun. I think we will probably go after Christmas, but I am still thinking it could happen. I pointed out that he got a great deal on his springer at the gun shop that is 7 miles from our house so I may just pop in there to see what they have without him. Something could follow me home if Lonnie has any good deals.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got an old SW 1917 Commercial hand Ejector, one of the better balanced revolvers made. Small wonder it was Indiana Jones favorite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom