Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When you pick it up does it feel.....different.

My uncles 1911 just feels different when we get it out. It is tucked away in the sisters lock box in the bank. We get it out every summer and give it a run. It has history.
    Yeah these old ones deffinately give me goosebumps. They defended freedom. I'm a fool that collects bricks, rocks, sand ... Flags, from historic places.
    i just bought a certified piece I independence hall from a remodel in 1976. Yeah I'm a fool for te history.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah these old ones deffinately give me goosebumps. They defended freedom. I'm a fool that collects bricks, rocks, sand ... Flags, from historic places.
    i just bought a certified piece I independence hall from a remodel in 1976. Yeah I'm a fool for te history.

I get goosbumps and full on chills when I run our old gun. She still barks and is battle accurate.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I still have yet to send you that uncertified piece of bunker. :):
    Maybe I can find you something even better.Not sure.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The problem with that sand is there is a good chance the sand collected in 2004 is not the same sand which was on the beach on D-Day. With the flows of the ocean sand is deposited and extracted at each tide.

Or it came back many years after. :dunno:
    Also it depends where you get the sand and how deep you dig to get it I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom