mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Whoo, that was a nap. Our kitties get as much of a treat as they're going to with some canned food, and they're spoilt over that stuff. Except Ptraci, she couldn't care less about it.

Ours like Little Friskies shreds in the morning but Smoky prefers Fancy Feast so I have to buy two kinds. Nobody likes that nasty Pate stuff so they get the kind in gravy. They may be a little bit spoiled. They have Taste of the Wild dry food 24/7.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good Friday evening everybody!! :rockwoot: I think we're gonna try out the "Oaken Barrel" restaurant near Greenwood tonight. Anybody ever been there?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ours like Little Friskies shreds in the morning but Smoky prefers Fancy Feast so I have to buy two kinds. Nobody likes that nasty Pate stuff so they get the kind in gravy. They may be a little bit spoiled. They have Taste of the Wild dry food 24/7.

the heck with that

they all get Iams. Dogs get Lamb & Rice
    Cats get Indoor weight/hairball control

once in a while I'll get canned for the cats, rare treat. dogs just get milk bones and pig ears

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom sorry you had to drive all the way down for nothing

I understand how long of a trip it is

how is everyone tonight

I think it helped that I was there and he was not. It showed that we did not take what happened lightly. His license was automatically suspended since he was not there for the hearing. He can appeal...we will see if he does.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the heck with that

they all get Iams. Dogs get Lamb & Rice
    Cats get Indoor weight/hairball control

once in a while I'll get canned for the cats, rare treat. dogs just get milk bones and pig ears

Ours have it pretty cushy. I think that is why they get so old here. They have heating pads in boxes for the ones that don't like to go in the man cave with "those other cats" where the wood stove is going for them.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ours started out with Vantro. He doesn't do well with the dry, and if he doesn't get some canned, he loses weight. Pretty soon the others started catching on and trying to horn in on his, especially Mort. Easier to just give some to them all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ours started out with Vantro. He doesn't do well with the dry, and if he doesn't get some canned, he loses weight. Pretty soon the others started catching on and trying to horn in on his, especially Mort. Easier to just give some to them all.

Ours get Lysine powder mixed in the wet food for the herpes eye virus thing. They eat it better with that stinky powder mixed in but I don't know if they would eat it just sprinkled on dry food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom