• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    When I saw the tail, I thought it was a coon and then I realized it was my buddy, Leroy. I call him a basketball with legs. He gained 3 pounds between October 14th and when I took him to the vet last Monday. Just under 14 pounds now and no sign that he intends to slow down on his intake. Poor guy...must have had it rough before he showed up here last February.

I had a buddy who's mom took in strays and feed them whole cream once a day. She had one so big his belly drug on the floor.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy mom. How are ya?

I'm good! Had a good trip to Indy this morning and am in the middle of typing my statement to be notarized so I can send it in for the file in case the suspension is appealed. Neighbor was a no-show...called in saying he had car trouble and couldn't make it to his hearing. Automatic loss for him.

I had a buddy who's mom took in strays and feed them whole cream once a day. She had one so big his belly drug on the floor.

I buy at least a gallon a week of half and half...a little of that makes it into our coffee. The rest is for the kitties, but that guy only gets a little bit in the morning. A few others think they should get it all day long...they go to the fridge and scream for it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Whoo, that was a nap. Our kitties get as much of a treat as they're going to with some canned food, and they're spoilt over that stuff. Except Ptraci, she couldn't care less about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom