SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have a Cat that has a problem.......He needs an intervention...:ugh:

My Wife stores Catnip in a small drawer at the back of her desk. The kitten has figured out which drawer it's in and how to grab the knob with his teeth and open the drawer. I had to just move it to the top shelf of the closet, he was getting ready to party!!!

In case you missed it Mom45, I'm going to have to put my Kitten in Rehab.....:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have been going in for a couple hours on Saturdays for a while. Varnish work.

BTW, DB I dropped an envelope for you in the mail today. Sorry it took me a few days, my Wife has been driving my car while I was sick and my decals were in my car. When she finally got home in the evening, I forgot all about it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    BTW, DB I dropped an envelope for you in the mail today. Sorry it took me a few days, my Wife has been driving my car while I was sick and my decals were in my car. When she finally got home in the evening, I forgot all about it.

No problem Sam. And thanks for the sticker.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    In case you missed it Mom45, I'm going to have to put my Kitten in Rehab.....:):

Poor kitty. Mine need to go to the weight loss camp I think.

I have been going in for a couple hours on Saturdays for a while. Varnish work.

It is good you are so dedicated. I hear you have trouble finding good help. I actually drove past and honked today so I almost made it to work, but I was still munching on that delicious hamburger I got at the Argos McDonald's and that stupid tour bus that turned into the academy was slowing me way down. Did you hear me and old blue honking at you?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Got the old Oliver running today. I was worried when I went to change oil and there was antifreeze in there. :runaway: Pulled the head and nothing glaring stood out but I thought lets put a head gasket on it and see. Got the gasket on and it wouldn't start or even fire. Pulled the carb, cleaned it and still nothing. Had spark to 3 of the 4 cylinders. Pulled the points and cleaned the distributor. Got it running but water was leaking around the head gasket on the spark plug side. :runaway: runaway: Re-torqued head and this was the result.

[video]http://www.db1959.net/oliver.MOV[/video]

Oil stays clean and the coolant stays where it should.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Poor kitty. Mine need to go to the weight loss camp I think.

It is good you are so dedicated. I hear you have trouble finding good help. I actually drove past and honked today so I almost made it to work, but I was still munching on that delicious hamburger I got at the Argos McDonald's and that stupid tour bus that turned into the academy was slowing me way down. Did you hear me and old blue honking at you?

:wavey: I did not. Next time stop in!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Got the old Oliver running today. I was worried when I went to change oil and there was antifreeze in there. :runaway: Pulled the head and nothing glaring stood out but I thought lets put a head gasket on it and see. Got the gasket on and it wouldn't start or even fire. Pulled the carb, cleaned it and still nothing. Had spark to 3 of the 4 cylinders. Pulled the points and cleaned the distributor. Got it running but water was leaking around the head gasket on the spark plug side. :runaway: runaway: Re-torqued head and this was the result.

[video]http://www.db1959.net/oliver.MOV[/video]

Oil stays clean and the coolant stays where it should.

:thatshot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :wavey: I did not. Next time stop in!

I am going to have to get directions to what building you are in. I was on my way back from Indy and took 31 home. Decided to take the short cut back home instead of going through Plymouth.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Frenchie. I'm going to see if I can get this video to post. Haven't had luck with them in the past. This is the ever famous Leroy at 3:30 in the morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are you sure that's a cat and not a small bear? :laugh:

When I saw the tail, I thought it was a coon and then I realized it was my buddy, Leroy. I call him a basketball with legs. He gained 3 pounds between October 14th and when I took him to the vet last Monday. Just under 14 pounds now and no sign that he intends to slow down on his intake. Poor guy...must have had it rough before he showed up here last February.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom