• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I take Mrs. SkullDaddy out for dinner. There's a place a few blocks over. Since its so cold, I told her lets just drive and park on the street. So, we go in, order our food and she starts drinking margaritas. Very strong margaritas. While we're eating she sucks down 3 of them. She's feeling pretty good. So we start heading to the car and she's all over me! I'm thinking BINGO!!! In a few minutes I'll be in paradise, or at least I'll be able to see it from the dashboard lights. So we get in the jeep, and she's just all over me, thinking its going to happen right here!! Then she says " what the hell is that!" I'm like, well you've seen it a million times, what you mean what the hell is that? Then she points to the windshield. There's a ****ing parking ticket on our windshield. I go out to get it. She grabs it. Then she hits the roof!! $75 for a ****ing parking ticket. My wife is going berserk!! Screaming hollering throwing a fit. Needless to say my hot lil drunk wife is now my angry steaming mad she-demon. We drive home and she's just smoking mad all the way home. So I'm taking the city of Cleveland to court, someone in that justice building is going to give me a Bl#* job!! . . .,Dammit! It may take another two weeks to get her back in the mood!! . . Dammit!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I take Mrs. SkullDaddy out for dinner. There's a place a few blocks over. Since its so cold, I told her lets just drive and park on the street. So, we go in, order our food and she starts drinking margaritas. Very strong margaritas. While we're eating she sucks down 3 of them. She's feeling pretty good. So we start heading to the car and she's all over me! I'm thinking BINGO!!! In a few minutes I'll be in paradise, or at least I'll be able to see it from the dashboard lights. So we get in the jeep, and she's just all over me, thinking its going to happen right here!! Then she says " what the hell is that!" I'm like, well you've seen it a million times, what you mean what the hell is that? Then she points to the windshield. There's a ****ing parking ticket on our windshield. I go out to get it. She grabs it. Then she hits the roof!! $75 for a ****ing parking ticket. My wife is going berserk!! Screaming hollering throwing a fit. Needless to say my hot lil drunk wife is now my angry steaming mad she-demon. We drive home and she's just smoking mad all the way home. So I'm taking the city of Cleveland to court, someone in that justice building is going to give me a Bl#* job!! . . .,Dammit! It may take another two weeks to get her back in the mood!! . . Dammit!!

Total revenue stream in the heart of Liberal Cleveland.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

:lmfao: I bet if you tell that story to the judge, you get the ticket thrown out!! That is hysterical!

​May not work on a woman judge...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :lmfao: not funny but it is soooo funny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom