Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I take Mrs. SkullDaddy out for dinner. There's a place a few blocks over. Since its so cold, I told her lets just drive and park on the street. So, we go in, order our food and she starts drinking margaritas. Very strong margaritas. While we're eating she sucks down 3 of them. She's feeling pretty good. So we start heading to the car and she's all over me! I'm thinking BINGO!!! In a few minutes I'll be in paradise, or at least I'll be able to see it from the dashboard lights. So we get in the jeep, and she's just all over me, thinking its going to happen right here!! Then she says " what the hell is that!" I'm like, well you've seen it a million times, what you mean what the hell is that? Then she points to the windshield. There's a ****ing parking ticket on our windshield. I go out to get it. She grabs it. Then she hits the roof!! $75 for a ****ing parking ticket. My wife is going berserk!! Screaming hollering throwing a fit. Needless to say my hot lil drunk wife is now my angry steaming mad she-demon. We drive home and she's just smoking mad all the way home. So I'm taking the city of Cleveland to court, someone in that justice building is going to give me a Bl#* job!! . . .,Dammit! It may take another two weeks to get her back in the mood!! . . Dammit!!
    :wavey: :lmfao:

That sucks SD.
    No it don't!

Hello GMAN!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    At least they didn't tow away your car.
    In some cities over here the cops who give the parking tickets are followed by a toe truck.
    As soon as they put the ticket on your car they can take it.
    Now you have to pay for the ticket and the towing.Usually hundreds of dollars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom