mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We can watch it on my mammoth 42" widescreen!!! Y'all can see how the other half lives! :laugh:

I think ours is a 30 or 32 inch. Which reminds me...I should be getting my refund check very soon for the stupid RCA that died. I may need to email Jhazmin and ask where the hell that is. I bet the mail lady stole that too!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Packers Score!!

I like the Packers, from working for a Green Bay based company for 5 years, they are good people up there. Kinda miss it a little.

Plus, I HATE the Cowboys.....Americas team my asssssss.........

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Packers Score!!

I like the Packers, from working for a Green Bay based company for 5 years, they are good people up there. Kinda miss it a little.

Plus, I HATE the Cowboys.....Americas team my asssssss.........

I don't like the Cowboys, but I do feel sorry for Romo. Everyone hates him...poor guy

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think ours is a 30 or 32 inch. Which reminds me...I should be getting my refund check very soon for the stupid RCA that died. I may need to email Jhazmin and ask where the hell that is. I bet the mail lady stole that too!

Mines a 48" Samsung Smart TV, which reminds me of something I learned a few years ago when I bought it. The best time of the year to buy a new TV is a week AFTER the Super Bowl. People buy them for the game and return them. I bought mine "open box" from HH Gregg. $1800 TV for $1000. Full warranty and everything.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mines a 48" Samsung Smart TV, which reminds me of something I learned a few years ago when I bought it. The best time of the year to buy a new TV is a week AFTER the Super Bowl. People buy them for the game and return them. I bought mine "open box" from HH Gregg. $1800 TV for $1000. Full warranty and everything.

Two years ago, we had two TV's dumped in the ditch in front of our house Superbowl weekend. Apparently, someone thought I should be responsible for disposing of their old TV's. Our one we bought to replace the RCA is a Samsung. I've read much better reviews about them. RCA is junk and dealing with their warranty/customer service is a joke.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Our 50" projection crapped out. So we 'borrowed' the other tv for the living room. Had plans to replace it when we sold the house, but my daughter bought us a used one from a garage sale for xmas. I was looking forward to get a larger tv, but a penny saved is a penny earned I suppose.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Two years ago, we had two TV's dumped in the ditch in front of our house Superbowl weekend. Apparently, someone thought I should be responsible for disposing of their old TV's. Our one we bought to replace the RCA is a Samsung. I've read much better reviews about them. RCA is junk and dealing with their warranty/customer service is a joke.

Love my Samsung... Lot's of neat features and a fantastic picture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom