Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Good afternoon all. we have a 52 hisense in the livingroom i love it goes well with our hd dvr :-D which as we speak is currently playing NCIS

Unfortunately, under 50 post users aren't allowed to participate in the status thread, or the rep pyramid threads. This is because their 50 posts could be quickly obtained in 'non quality posts'.
    Please don't be offended by this, and feel free to join in the banter/conversation here after you've earned the 50 posts!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Quick Robby, whack him with the hammer!!

Unfortunately, under 50 post users aren't allowed to participate in the status thread, or the rep pyramid threads. This is because their 50 posts could be quickly obtained in 'non quality posts'.
    Please don't be offended by this, and feel free to join in the banter/conversation here after you've earned the 50 posts!

I SAID WHACK!!!!

Jeez, or I guess you could just gently nudge him with it... :rolleyes:

:)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

booing-gif.gif

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    im sorry. no offense taken, i must have missed that in the rules. until then i shall return

No problem. This thread is more of a chat room than a usual thread. It's sort of an unwritten rule, as various threads pop up that would qualify as well.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I think you can do much better price-wise getting what you need individually.

You think so? ok then! I need to start shopping for accessories. Think it's even worth looking for tumbler, scale, micrometer, etc at the 1500? My guess is I will find those online cheaper, but I've no idea

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You think so? ok then! I need to start shopping for accessories. Think it's even worth looking for tumbler, scale, micrometer, etc at the 1500? My guess is I will find those online cheaper, but I've no idea

Idk. I haven't been to the 1500 in several years. I will actually be there this Friday though! Gotta pick up a new toy I ordered from Brad. :rockwoot:

You gonna be there? I'll stop by and visit the INGO table.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

A 550B just sold on here recently for $400. Figure another $50 for dies and that still leaves a lot of room to shop for accessories before you reach those package prices. Get a decent scale, but a Harbor Freight caliper will work fine for about $10.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Idk. I haven't been to the 1500 in several years. I will actually be there this Friday though! Gotta pick up a new toy I ordered from Brad. :rockwoot:

You gonna be there? I'll stop by and visit the INGO table.

Saturday and Sunday for me (Can't get out of work on Friday)
    I hope to pick LMW's brain a bit if he can make it. Then again, he may be tired of my questions by now lol

What are you getting?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom