Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Laundry done, dishes done, Mom's laundry delivered with a Sunday paper. Have hash browns on the stove, time to start the bacon. ;) Still have to clean guns, do the dishes again and take a power nap before the Colts game.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Lazy day here. Still drinking coffee. Hubby just left to go scope out a coyote hunting spot at a neighbor down the road.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well crap. I think the cable box in my living room just died. It was pausing every once in a while so I unplugged it to reboot it and now it won't come on at all. I've confirmed that its getting power but still nothing. Trying to contact comcast now. This should be fun...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Well crap. I think the cable box in my living room just died. It was pausing every once in a while so I unplugged it to reboot it and now it won't come on at all. I've confirmed that its getting power but still nothing. Trying to contact comcast now. This should be fun...

DOH! The game is in 4 hours or so!!!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I need more coffee still. I was trying to watch a video on You Tube and could not figure out why I had no sound. I have sound on videos I was playing on FB and otherwise so I knew I had not muted my computer. I rebooted and still no sound on You Tube. Finally dawned on me that maybe I had turned off the sound on You Tube..DUH! One click and I am back in business. I think I need to go back to bed.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I think I need more coffee still. I was trying to watch a video on You Tube and could not figure out why I had no sound. I have sound on videos I was playing on FB and otherwise so I knew I had not muted my computer. I rebooted and still no sound on You Tube. Finally dawned on me that maybe I had turned off the sound on You Tube..DUH! One click and I am back in business. I think I need to go back to bed.

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom