Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    and even then, this is all you get...

SuperStock_1672R-1414.jpg

Pretty much.And of course you cant leave the house with them.They are too scary.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cm I don't like that part either. They have to give you 48 hour notice though and can only inspect those specific items. It's not a free reign search. Now with being an ffl it's different

Buddy has his FFL and does the 4473 forms for anything that he sells. He is considering letting it lapse.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Time is of the essence. We had people waiting on us last time and we all just ran 1 gun each...imagine if we had 2 what the back up would be like.
    I keep going back and forth about shooting two. I'll probably just shoot a pistol this time.

Until, I change my mind, again.:laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I just heard not too long ago that we almost had a second amendment in our constitution.But at the last minute the folks writting it thought it was silly to add that as it was obvious that everybody should have the right to own guns. :facepalm:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just heard not too long ago that we almost had a second amendment in our constitution.But at the last minute the folks writting it thought it was silly to add that as it was obvious that everybody should have the right to own guns. :facepalm:

You know the old saying....get it writing and get that in triplicate.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    TT, I thought they made it damn near impossible to get a FFL without a brick and mortar store?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Buddy has his FFL and does the 4473 forms for anything that he sells. He is considering letting it lapse.
    He has to do the 4473 for anything he sells. I don't understand what you mean?
    lapse? He doesn't wNt the headache anymore huh? Sucks that the atf gets to take his books and records. Then they scan them into a database and instantly know what every customer he's ever had bought

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He has to do the 4473 for anything he sells. I don't understand what you mean?
    lapse? He doesn't wNt the headache anymore huh? Sucks that the atf gets to take his books and records. Then they scan them into a database and instantly know what every customer he's ever had bought

Yup.....it is a serious A$$ pain.

"J" man.......Bite me......:)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Nope. I met a guy that is just a dude with a business card and an FFL. No address, just an email and a phone number.
    In the old days, anyone could get one. How long has he had it, is the question? Now you have to have all your state and local business papers, and, wait for it,..... Be zoned for a business.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ha me too!! I hate selling or getting rid of anything. But things I can't shoot or don't shoot anymore or things that can be sacrificed to get better guns then I do it. Still hate it though

When SD-1 picked up the race gun I immediately filled that slot (X2) and added a long gun. Why.....just cause.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You know the old saying....get it writing and get that in triplicate.

Yeah, even up to the 19th century a French bicycle manufacturer was giving a small revolver with all his bikes in case you were attacked by dogs while riding.
    It was legal to carry and sold in any gun store or bike store.

dsc05031.jpg

Velo-Dog-Revolver-001.jpg

Not sure what made all that change. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom