Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lol I wish. I got lucky that I had the opportunity of a lifetime after the military that bought me a humble home and a decent collection. Also I'm blessed with a very awesome wife who wants me to be happy and have toys. I've just been buying too many lately too close together lol

We are all addicts my friend.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Imagine how worst it would be if they didn't add the "should not be infringed" part to the 2A!

There is no background checks when you buy a car even though they are freaking deadly and people are okay with that, so maybe one day it will be back to no background check for guns.:dunno:

I sold some long guns shortly after I got my 50 'quality' posts to a guy on here that has his FFL, he said he could get stuff for me for only a $15 transfer fee but at the time I wasn't really looking for anything new so I never got a hold of him. He was just a guy with a business card and an FFL. I'd buy from you if you got it.
    So true sylvain! And one can only hope. Problem is that too many gun owners have been fooled into thinking background checks are good. We have this give to get mentality. We've been giving the anti-gunners little pieces of our freedoms since the 60's just to show that we are good people and responsible with nothing to hide. All it's gotten us is less rights. But gun owners are still bending over. I'm ready to make the other side bend over!

thanks jagee! I wouldn't even advertise. I'd try to cover my yearly fees and that's it. I know "friends" would pop out of the woodwork but I'd remember who my friends were before the ffl.
    another big concern I have they'd kept me from doing it is having my address published for all the criminals to see it and rob me. Until I figure a way to feel I have a way to ensure my family is safe I won't do it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey, speak for yourself! I don't have the funds to be a full blown addict...yet...

I have to remain at work during retirement to participate at all.
    This is my slow time seasonally and just a dab here and there until spring. I was looking at my fun ticket account and it is pretty useless as it aint got many fun tickets in it right now.....:)
    I will be dead in the water until things pick up in the spring.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    So true sylvain! And one can only hope. Problem is that too many gun owners have been fooled into thinking background checks are good. We have this give to get mentality. We've been giving the anti-gunners little pieces of our freedoms since the 60's just to show that we are good people and responsible with nothing to hide. All it's gotten us is less rights. But gun owners are still bending over. I'm ready to make the other side bend over!

thanks jagee! I wouldn't even advertise. I'd try to cover my yearly fees and that's it. I know "friends" would pop out of the woodwork but I'd remember who my friends were before the ffl.
    another big concern I have they'd kept me from doing it is having my address published for all the criminals to see it and rob me. Until I figure a way to feel I have a way to ensure my family is safe I won't do it.

Tripwire landmines. Publish the address, grab some beers, go the the neighbors and watch the idiots get blowed up!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have to remain at work during retirement to participate at all.
    This is my slow time seasonally and just a dab here and there until spring. I was looking at my fun ticket account and it is pretty useless as it aint got many fun tickets in it right now.....:)
    I will be dead in the water until things pick up in the spring.

I saw you lurking on an AR upper WTT add...

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I posted in the FNS thread about running two guns. They said if there are 50 people they will limit it to one gun. :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Cm I don't like that part either. They have to give you 48 hour notice though and can only inspect those specific items. It's not a free reign search. Now with being an ffl it's different

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I posted in the FNS thread about running two guns. They said if there are 50 people they will limit it to one gun. :dunno:

Time is of the essence. We had people waiting on us last time and we all just ran 1 gun each...imagine if we had 2 what the back up would be like.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You need a doctor's note and about a dozen of documents to legally own just a simple handgun around here.

and even then, this is all you get...

SuperStock_1672R-1414.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom