• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My AR collection consists of 1. It's a pretty sweet collection. Very similar to my 1911 collection.

:):

I thought you needed at least 3 of something for it to be a collection.

That's how I imagine TT when he's cleaning some of his guns in his garage on Sunday.

215544d1269994200-4.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That would be good.Of course you should already be able to do that now and with no freaking stamp.
    The second amendment says nothing about ****ing stamps and registration!

If that happens are you going to get a full-auto AK ASAP????

A Glock 18 would be freaking cool too. :ar15:
    Oh I totaly agree with you! It pisses me off that I even have to fill out a 4473 at the gun store to buy a gun. These weasels took our rights away and they call it legal . Makes me sick.
    you betcha!! If that happens I'll be buying stamps left and right.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    :):

I thought you needed at least 3 of something for it to be a collection.

That's how I imagine TT when he's cleaning some of his guns in his garage on Sunday.

215544d1269994200-4.jpg

Don't hate on my collections.

And yes, his garage looks like a freaking factory...

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That would be good.Of course you should already be able to do that now and with no freaking stamp.
    The second amendment says nothing about ****ing stamps and registration!

If that happens are you going to get a full-auto AK ASAP????

A Glock 18 would be freaking cool too. :ar15:
    I have a VERY lengthy list! :laugh:

There is a thread about ATF approving a form 1 for a machine gun in the class III section. I'll be dead before that lawsuit is settled.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's the few guns TT keeps next to his bed for home denfense!

It takes forever to decide which of his 16 shotgun he's gonna grab. :):

HD-EWR-64_M4.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh I totaly agree with you! It pisses me off that I even have to fill out a 4473 at the gun store to buy a gun. These weasels took our rights away and they call it legal . Makes me sick.

The jump into stamp land is another level of involvement. I am pretty comfy with what I am doing. I have many friends that hold stamps and i get to play. Also set a few up for them with cool upgrades.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've honestly been getting pushed by my wife and a buddy to get my ffl and class 3. We'll see. It's not hard. Just headache I'm not sure I want. If I had someone to tell me exactly what to do step by step I might do it.
    id seriously sell everything at cost +$5 only to friends. Then I'd be able to own some sweet toys at very low cost!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Imagine how worst it would be if they didn't add the "should not be infringed" part to the 2A!

There is no background checks when you buy a car even though they are freaking deadly and people are okay with that, so maybe one day it will be back to no background check for guns.:dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom, I saw your note to me, but for some reason it won't let me quote and reply. Thanks, I'll remember that. :yesway:

I also worked at a law firm for a while and did some stuff for a divorce attorney...fielded calls from angry people who accused soon to be ex's of everything under the sun. That was when I was going through my divorce and all of those stories about what was possibly happening to children during visitation literally gave me nightmares. Some jobs are not for the weak.

At least when I did the transcription, I was working from home part of the time and could pray, cry or whatever I needed to do in privacy. When I worked in the office, I often just shut my door and did the same. My supervisor told me about the idea of praying for the victims, and it really did help. At least, I felt like there was SOMETHING I could do for them.

I will also be keeping you and your mom in my prayers. I hope the tests show something that they can treat.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've honestly been getting pushed by my wife and a buddy to get my ffl and class 3. We'll see. It's not hard. Just headache I'm not sure I want. If I had someone to tell me exactly what to do step by step I might do it.
    id seriously sell everything at cost +$5 only to friends. Then I'd be able to own some sweet toys at very low cost!

I sold some long guns shortly after I got my 50 'quality' posts to a guy on here that has his FFL, he said he could get stuff for me for only a $15 transfer fee but at the time I wasn't really looking for anything new so I never got a hold of him. He was just a guy with a business card and an FFL. I'd buy from you if you got it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's the few guns TT keeps next to his bed for home denfense!

It takes forever to decide which of his 16 shotgun he's gonna grab. :):

HD-EWR-64_M4.jpg
    Lol I wish. I got lucky that I had the opportunity of a lifetime after the military that bought me a humble home and a decent collection. Also I'm blessed with a very awesome wife who wants me to be happy and have toys. I've just been buying too many lately too close together lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom