• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if someone made a statue of Kamala like that?

Oooh, someone should, now that I think about it. Then they could make it of her on her knees in front of the Trump statue. :):
    Or their shinning messiah obama? I can't help but wonder what state this country would be in right now if the right had put obama thru everything the left has put Trump thru. I have a feeling we would have already had a very bloody civil war and there would be a lot more liberal voters still voting from the grave. Sorry thinking out loud again. lol

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Oh well in THAT case. THat makes it ALLL better.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I went with SA-7s since Stingers require routine maintenance. If we have terrorists trained on Stingers with operational Stingers in this country?

OK MANPADS aren't my thing...

I'm back. Stingers are more capable (bigger warhead, longer range, newer Stingers have IR/UV targeting to not be fooled by flares as easy. Older Stingers and SA-7s are IR targeting) but do require maintenance and training.

We have no idea what we've sent to Ukraine or where it went... how many Stingers went to Ukraine?

Air Force ONE has all kinds of defensive capabilities. DJT's airplane I'm guessing does not. I've also noticed giant letters that say TRUMP.
    Totally off topic, but if I got a Stinger handed to me in the 80s by the CIA and I stashed it in a nice dry Afghan cave until today, would it still work? Can I pop in some fresh AAs and go play heli hunter, or is it bricked?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh well in THAT case. THat makes it ALLL better.
    No. It wasn't right then, it isn't right now. But to pull this out-group bias crap and say things like, "there'd be a civil a war if that happened to Obama!" is just disingenuous.

Everyone should be calling out things like this regardless of the target or who they support. It's just plain disgusting and inflammatory.

Looks oddly similar (except for the nudity) to one reportedly carried through Japan.

Last edited:

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    No. It wasn't right then, it isn't right now. But to pull this out-group bias crap and say things like, "there'd be a civil a war if that happened to Obama!" is just disingenuous.

Everyone should be calling out things like this regardless of the target or who they support. It's just plain disgusting and inflammatory.

Looks oddly similar (except for the nudity) to one reportedly carried through Japan.
    I don't think it is disingenuous at all. I don't believe anyone can deny the fact that if things did happen to obama, All the food stamp/welfare recipients that are the left's keyboard warriors would raise up off their couches with pitch forks and torches and destroy any house with a Trump sign outside of it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

From the marquette.edu site:

"Duluth police were told about the effigy just after 1 p.m. Tuesday, Public Information Officer Jim Hansen said. The effigy was about 3 feet tall and had an Obama mask, Hansen said."

All of the examples were of individuals displaying crude effigies of Obama, which while offensive, don't rise to the level of a 43 foot tall, 6000 lb. nude statue of Trump.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Totally off topic, but if I got a Stinger handed to me in the 80s by the CIA and I stashed it in a nice dry Afghan cave until today, would it still work? Can I pop in some fresh AAs and go play heli hunter, or is it bricked?
    FULL DISCLOSURE: What I know about Stingers is from hanging out with Ammo troops in Korea... that's been a while.

Ammo troops hated them because Stingers require a lot of maintenance. There were Stingers at Osan Air Base back then because of the threat of the 5 o'clock Charlie planes.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    FULL DISCLOSURE: What I know about Stingers is from hanging out with Ammo troops in Korea... that's been a while.

Ammo troops hated them because Stingers require a lot of maintenance. There were Stingers at Osan Air Base back then because of the threat of the 5 o'clock Charlie planes.
    Well that's reassuring. If my 737MAXX goes down it probably won't be because some crusty old muj decided today was the day to finally shoot his gift from Charlie Wilson off.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    From the marquette.edu site:

"Duluth police were told about the effigy just after 1 p.m. Tuesday, Public Information Officer Jim Hansen said. The effigy was about 3 feet tall and had an Obama mask, Hansen said."

All of the examples were of individuals displaying crude effigies of Obama, which while offensive, don't rise to the level of a 43 foot tall, 6000 lb. nude statue of Trump.
    Sounds like the beginning of a 9mm vs 45 debate.

There are threads right here on INGO from the Obama era that advocate violence.

There are threads during this election cycle saying hang them all that get all sorts of love from the membership.

I suppose to you size matters. I don't see the distinction between the treatment of Obama and the treatment of Trump, but I don't have the time to go try and find an exact tit for a tat.

I did however live through it and hear it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

There are threads during this election cycle saying hang them all that get all sorts of love from the membership.

I suppose to you size matters. I don't see the distinction between the treatment of Obama and the treatment of Trump, but I don't have the time to go try and find an exact tit for a tat.

I lived through it too. I voted for him the first time. But then I learned my lesson. But you don't see the distinction? Tell me foszoe, how many attempts to assassinate Obama were there again?

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

Really ??????? One was shot and the other…? Oh that’s right nothing. You are nothing if not a lefty in disguise. I’m sure your mental gymnastics are something if you don’t see a difference.

Top Bottom