Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It would be too close to an AK for me to actually want one (if I already had a bunch of AK like you do).Unless it's actually full auto in this case it could be fun.
    Yeah I understand. That's what lots of people feel too that's why they're still cheap. You can by a rpk for less than a regular wasr if you look

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah I understand. That's what lots of people feel too that's why they're still cheap. You can by a rpk for less than a regular wasr if you look

Also the heavier barrel and receiver is kinda pointless if you can only get a semi-auto version.

Its like having race tires and a race engine on a car who can only go 30 mph.:dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Also the heavier barrel and receiver is kinda pointless if you can only get a semi-auto version.

Its like having race tires and a race engine on a car who can only go 30 mph.:dunno:

RACECAR!!!

why-spoiler-on-fwd-car-650x487.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Na they heat up pretty fast even in semi. Longer barrel = more accurate at longer dtistance.
    I wouldn't call it pointless.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's like asking, why do you have 15 AK's? :):
    they look all the same to most people but each one is unique in its own way. Also some are good trade guns for other items you need in your collection

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Of course it will bother you. Finding ways to deal with it is the issue.

I don't know what's worse-- letting it get to me so I can't sleep at night, or becoming so hardened that it doesn't bother me. I don't like the idea of either.

I don't know if she'll see this, but I used to type notes for a psychiatrist and therapists that counseled kids who had been abused. I used to pray for them while I did the notes. Somehow, it helped me to get through it and deal with what I was hearing/reading. I am not super religious, but I figured it was all I could do really.

Hey Mom I found some good info for you today in the Indiana hunting and trapping guide about shooting coyotees. You allowed to kill them anytime of year on your own property or have someone do it. You do not have to wait for the 15th. I know you wanted to be legal so I checked for you.

Thanks TT. I found this too and shared it with my husband. He is excited. That deer is already half gone so it sounds like he may go out tonight or very early in the morning to see if he can get anything hitting the carcass. I heard them singing last night when I went to bed.

'Nother day in the hood! Just found out my health insurance co. is canceling my $258 a month plan as of Dec 31. My new plan will cost $830 a month. Don't think so.

I keep hoping ours doesn't do this. I have heard too many stories of this happening.

Hello Everyone!

Good to hear from you both!! I kept watching for a birth announcement and hoping we weren't going to see one that was premature!!! Glad to hear he is staying put until he is supposed to make his grand entrance. Please post so we know when it happens!

Hi everyone! Had a busy day here. Meeting this morning, then out for lunch and haircuts for both hubby and I. The lady at the barber shop was a little surprised when I hopped in her chair, but she did a nice job on trimming it and took off about 4 inches. Feels much better.

Then we ripped bushes out of the back yard so I have a new place to plant flowers...imagine that! LOL! I hated those yews...and now they are gone.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've been wanting to go shoot some yotes at night. Once I get feeling better I'm gonna head south to my relatives property and nail some using my pvs-14 and peq15. Point and shoot :): they won't even know what happened. Painting targets = fun fun fun!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:+1: QFT

It's like asking, why do you have 15 AK's? :):
    they look all the same to most people but each one is unique in its own way. Also some are good trade guns for other items you need in your collection

So you keep AKs to trade for other AKs??? :):

I can see how they can be different with different stocks and even wood finish and stuff.
    To me you are a freakin commie living in a Kalachnikov warehouse though. ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    s

I said KINDA pointless. ;)

Just silly that some stupid laws keep you from having the full-auto version.
    I agree!
    i heard yesterday from a GOOD source that the atf rules preventing ownership of new machine guns will probably fall soon! So that means for a $200 stamp we will be able to buy a new MACHINEGUN !!! Possibly make our own!
    yhis is from a VERY GOOD source

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I agree!
    i heard yesterday from a GOOD source that the atf rules preventing ownership of new machine guns will probably fall soon! So that means for a $200 stamp we will be able to buy a new MACHINEGUN !!! Possibly make our own!
    yhis is from a VERY GOOD source

That would be good.Of course you should already be able to do that now and with no freaking stamp.
    The second amendment says nothing about ****ing stamps and registration!

If that happens are you going to get a full-auto AK ASAP????

A Glock 18 would be freaking cool too. :ar15:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've been wanting to go shoot some yotes at night. Once I get feeling better I'm gonna head south to my relatives property and nail some using my pvs-14 and peq15. Point and shoot :): they won't even know what happened. Painting targets = fun fun fun!

There are so many of them around here and they just get braver and braver. People see them in their yards in the middle of the day now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There are so many of them around here and they just get braver and braver. People see them in their yards in the middle of the day now.

I've always wanted to go coyote hunting, I know they are around the property where I deer hunt but don't have the time to dedicate to just coyote hunting...if I see one from the stand I'll shoot it but that's about it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom