Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    [video=youtube;0zI7IY41v1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zI7IY41v1w[/video]
    Yeah an rpk is my next purchase probably. I've been watching for one. Even if I saw one for 400 I couldn't buy it right now though. I'm tapped and then tapped some more lol

i don't think I can get one of those stocks to fit on the rpd though. But with the bipod I should be able to do the same thing with ought having to pay for it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You'll get her going fast enough, people will want to see the stamp. I have no doubt.

The only stamps people need to see ...:rockwoot:

us-stamp-prices-rise-to-46-cents.jpg

Freedom mother ****ers! :ar15:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah an rpk is my next purchase probably. I've been watching for one. Even if I saw one for 400 I couldn't buy it right now though. I'm tapped and then tapped some more lol

i don't think I can get one of those stocks to fit on the rpd though. But with the bipod I should be able to do the same thing with ought having to pay for it.

The RPK is just a regular AK with a longer barrel and a bipod or am I missing something? :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The RPK is just a regular AK with a longer barrel and a bipod or am I missing something? :dunno:
    Pretty much. A heavier reciever (if it's built right), and a heavyer barrel. Different stock. And a bipod.
    the rpk actualy replaced the belt fed that I bought which is called an rpd. It was developed starting in 1944 as a light machine gun.
    produced by Russia till 1960. It's still used today all over the world though.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Evening all, I keep coming and going. Watching tv and trying to stay awake.
    The new FNS thread is up.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Pretty much. A heavier reciever (if it's built right), and a heavyer barrel. Different stock. And a bipod.
    the rpk actualy replaced the belt fed that I bought which is called an rpd. It was developed starting in 1944 as a light machine gun.
    produced by Russia till 1960. It's still used today all over the world though.

It would be too close to an AK for me to actually want one (if I already had a bunch of AK like you do).Unless it's actually full auto in this case it could be fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom