OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    It's barely raining, but it's enough to fill my gutter near that plugged downspout.
    I've been too lazy to get out the old plumbing snake and dig out clog. That's how I got the last two dead squirrels out of it.
    My ambition is to put 1/2" screens at both ends of the downspout to prevent most critters from getting in again. Lofty, I know.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    +1 Pizza hut.

A few weeks ago we ordered 2 pizzas, one was great, the other (hers) was missing a couple of toppings. Got ahold ofnthem and theybsaidbthere was a credit for us on our next order.

Ordered last week. No credit. Got ahold of PH again, they apologized, gave me a code for a free large any pizza.

Today the local manager called and apologized again and said she put the credit in for double what it was supposed to be originally.

Sucks what seems like would be a simple fix wasn't so simple but they are trying. More than I can say about some places.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Waylon walked me 4 miles this morning. Then he laid down for a nap and sent me out to mow. Mowing was a job since it had been several weeks. There were some really long areas and then some areas you couldn’t see your prior line. Some of the trees have been dropping leaves, like the big walnut in the front. So about one lap and I was having to dump the mower bags in the garden.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Waylon walked me 4 miles this morning. Then he laid down for a nap and sent me out to mow. Mowing was a job since it had been several weeks. There were some really long areas and then some areas you couldn’t see your prior line. Some of the trees have been dropping leaves, like the big walnut in the front. So about one lap and I was having to dump the mower bags in the garden.
    I don't know if I'll get to mow today or not. Work is quiet, but now I'm waiting on a guy to install the software that they had so much trouble copying the files to my machine for. It finally finished today but he's going to get to me after he finishes with another customer.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I just had a late lunch. Ate my fill. Doesn't take much to do that part these days, but I had enough. There's still some corned beef, cabbage, etc. Muffins are gone.

But right now, I intend to go rewatch what I missed of the Ravens game and nap some.

Top Bottom