• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    LOL I recall someone wanting to argue about Aquariums once upon a time. It was pretty silly, later it turns out they are exactly as TT described. That person used to pop into here from time to time.

I wouldn't doubt if many of those people don't give :twocents: or :poop: about firearms, they just want to argue on the enterweb!
    In the end the only opinion I'm worried about is mine. It doesnt bother me if someone else doesn't think my ideas will work or are silly. Mainly cause most of my ideas are silly and won't work.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just got called in to work 3-11. Have a good evening, everyone. Keeping Mom, Mr. Mom, and Lucky in my thoughts.

Thanks Snap. We had a nice little service for him and buried him next to Bear and Tiger. Hubby will need to make another headstone I guess.

:woot:..........I got the last post in it. Guess "Tighty Whities" will now be on the "List"

I was going to ask why those people were hiding in my basement and the "quote"button was gone...that's when I realized it was closed.

:laugh: Actually, my wife has thought about doing healthy cooking classes. She makes really good stuff that is still healthy. Well, you have seen both Mary & I, we eat all we want, exercise a little and still stay at healthy weights. The big secret is staying away from processed foods.

We hardly ever eat any processed foods...mostly cook from scratch. Doesn't seem to help my weight though. Might be the bread...it is my weakness.

I believe in here we all understand its just the interweb! It's much more layed back here. Very good people here. I'm honored to be here with all of you, , , you bunch of degenerates!!

I hardly venture out of here much anymore. Just feels like home here.

Hubby and I had a beer to toast Lucky's life with us this afternoon. Tough day but we are doing okay. He isn't hurting anymore.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Remembering my childhood memories always gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. I realized today that the warm fussy feeling was the fact I could remember anything from that far back. or even yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom