Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Indeed, because what the world needs more of is political correctness. Add.purple where you see fit
    Oh I agree PC is bull ****, but at the same time the owner had the right to set the rules he wants and the mods who work for him will do what he wants or they will not be mods anymore. I'll play by the house rules so I can stay. Because for now ingo still has more pluses than negatives. This isn't a place where I feel I need to boycott the site because they don't allow freedom of speech. I can keep my mouth shut about stuff and people I dislike because I like the classifieds, the gun threads and the status update thread.
    i think the political forums shouldn't even be I here but look how much activity they generate and how many new members they draw in. It's my opinion that as long as the owner feels that those forums benefit his site they will remain. It's his choice. This is just my take in it. My perception. I might be so farm off base it's not even funny but It doesn't really matter to me. I could give two ****s less honestly as long as I get to stay. It's not worth me getting stressed over.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Oh I agree PC is bull ****, but at the same time the owner had the right to set the rules he wants and the mods who work for him will do what he wants or they will not be mods anymore. I'll play by the house rules so I can stay. Because for now ingo still has more pluses than negatives. This isn't a place where I feel I need to boycott the site because they don't allow freedom of speech. I can keep my mouth shut about stuff and people I dislike because I like the classifieds, the gun threads and the status update thread.
    i think the political forums shouldn't even be I here but look how much activity they generate and how many new members they draw in. It's my opinion that as long as the owner feels that those forums benefit his site they will remain. It's his choice. This is just my take in it. My perception. I might be so farm off base it's not even funny but It doesn't really matter to me. I could give two ****s less honestly as long as I get to stay. It's not worth me getting stressed over.

Ill help you mind your manners...............:bat:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wish my wife could cook. She struggles to make cereal

:laugh: Actually, my wife has thought about doing healthy cooking classes. She makes really good stuff that is still healthy. Well, you have seen both Mary & I, we eat all we want, exercise a little and still stay at healthy weights. The big secret is staying away from processed foods.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Yeah, I have wished that they would just eliminate the Political Threads. Yes, it does draw traffic to the site, but just as often it can drive people away.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :laugh: Actually, my wife has thought about doing healthy cooking classes. She makes really good stuff that is still healthy. Well, you have seen both Mary & I, we eat all we want, exercise a little and still stay at healthy weights. The big secret is staying away from processed foods.
    I need someone to just make me a weekly grocery list and recipes of what to make with it that's healthy. Then I could stay on a healthy diet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom