Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, I have wished that they would just eliminate the Political Threads. Yes, it does draw traffic to the site, but just as often it can drive people away.
    Yeah I've seen soooooo many of the best members leave. It's sad. It used to be a lot more fun in the threads than it is now. Maybe that's why I don't venture around as much. If it's not a fun thread I just stay away. I don't need to get stressed over the problems in the world as discussed on ingo. I'm prepared. I'm informed. So all it does by talking about it here is raise my blood preasure because of some jerk you'll inevitably run into who wants to **** a tree and Is an anarchists. I can't talk with people like that. Not can I tolerate people who are supposed to make sure people are playing fair, posting and knowingly egging people on. **** all of that noise! I'm cool here!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I usually take a little hiatus when I get into a dust up. I don't mind causing a poopstorm for myself, just don't want any backup to get caught in a suicide mission.

It is safe in here. Calm in here.
    I believe in here we all understand its just the interweb! It's much more layed back here. Very good people here. I'm honored to be here with all of you, , , you bunch of degenerates!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Oh hey sylvain!! How's it hangin? Nevermind, skulldaddy just told us :lmfao:
    Back in the old days when me and Sylvain was on the Twerking Team, after the show women would try to buy Sylvain's **** a drink. They thought it was a bald muscular midget named Mr. Strokenoff. Remember those days Sylvain?

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I believe in here we all understand its just the interweb! It's much more layed back here. Very good people here. I'm honored to be here with all of you, , , you bunch of degenerates!!
    LOL I recall someone wanting to argue about Aquariums once upon a time. It was pretty silly, later it turns out they are exactly as TT described. That person used to pop into here from time to time.

I wouldn't doubt if many of those people don't give :twocents: or :poop: about firearms, they just want to argue on the enterweb!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Eee, awwwwww!

just catching up with how the world turns here on INGO.

I heard next year the lifetime license is gone, and there's gonna be a new website, DQGO. Drama Queen Gun Owners.
    its true, I swear to g....jello, it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom