• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Our vet's office is wonderful. They all cried with me and gave me plenty of hugs before they let me leave. I'm okay. I know it had to be done and I had a good cry earlier. It is better than letting him suffer.

It is nice to be among animal lovers who understand. :)
    You can only understand if you have been owned by an animal.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I took Lucky for his final trip to the vet this afternoon. Funeral followed.
    Sorry to hear this mom. My daughter has to get rid of her cat within the next few weeks. She's going thru a ruff time also. They do become part of the family. But lucky sure did live up to his name finding such a great place to call home!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    funny-cat-attack-pictures-3.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You can only understand if you have been owned by an animal.

I've been owned by many...any that have ever lived here. We have a regular pet cemetery in the orchard.

Sorry to hear this mom. My daughter has to get rid of her cat within the next few weeks. She's going thru a ruff time also. They do become part of the family. But lucky sure did live up to his name finding such a great place to call home!

I hope she finds a good home for her cat. It is hard. For me it is harder to let someone else take them than to put them down. I used to sell some of our livestock and would worry for months about whether or not they went to good homes. I was worse than an adoption agency.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've been owned by many...any that have ever lived here. We have a regular pet cemetery in the orchard.

I hope she finds a good home for her cat. It is hard. For me it is harder to let someone else take them than to put them down. I used to sell some of our livestock and would worry for months about whether or not they went to good homes. I was worse than an adoption agency.
    because you care!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    good evening SD. Where were those midgets? I needed some to scrape and sand on the pirate ship.
    They were dispatched to CM's home for truck washing duties! When I mentioned the pirate ship the midgets all just whimpered, and soiled themselves.
    night Mrs. G!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They were dispatched to CM's home for truck washing duties! When I mentioned the pirate ship the midgets all just whimpered, and soiled themselves.
    night Mrs. G!

Wow. Is the pirate ship that scary? I could put on my wench costume and be in charge if you want to try to send them over there again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom